AUTONOMY OF 800m² OF PAINTING
DIESEL ENGINE OF 38Hp
02 TANKS IN STAINLESS STEEL WITH CAPACITY OF 200 LITERS EACH
Used mainly for signalling of highways and avenues without the necessity of interruption of the local transit. It has hydraulic traction, electronic control panel, electric start and two (2) stainless steel tanks with capacity of 200 liters each, being able to work with water-based ink. Its autonomy is about 8km from painting with 10cm range (equivalent 800m²).
Main Indication: Cities, highways and local roads
- Equipped with hydraulic motors on the rear wheels with negative pressure brakes for added security of the Operator and Third Parties.
- Hydraulic control for moving the drive system for better accuracy in speed and safety of the equipment.
- Traction and brake by hydraulic system
- Diesel engine 38HP
- 80PCM Compressor - 4 cylinders
- Two mechanical guns
- Two glass bead guns
- One manual gun with 10 meters of special twin hose for air and ink.
- Two tanks in stainless steel paint with 200 liters each
- Tank for pressurized glass bead
- Four wheels 5,00 x 8 "
- Individual hydraulic system for ink beater
- Automatic interface - Electronic with 10 pre-set measures, and the variables unlimited.
- Manometers - Mechanism immersed in glycerin
- Electrical system 12V, alternator, battery 105Ah
- Seat for the operator with setting the horizontal position, facilitating the painting operation.
- Equipment Dimensions (WxDxH) - 1500 x 4000 x 1500mm
- Total weight 1.500 kg
- Trailer for transport
- Pneumatic Gavel to Implementation studs
- Applicator set with two mechanical guns