ITH 2/400 Tank 400 Liters
AUTONOMY OF 1.600m² OF PAINTING
MOTO-COMPRESSOR SET Atlas Copco
02 TANKS IN STAINLESS STEEL WITH CAPACITY OF 400 LITERS EACH
SYSTEM OF DOUBLE ASPERSION
Mounted on chassis of truck brand VW , Ford and Iveco with short differential or equivalent, with a minimum distance between axes of 4300mm. Equipped for demarcating of traffic lanes, simultaneous application of cold paint (including water based) and glass bead, able to demarcate both continuous and interrupted strips of shaft and board. The painting sets (ink and glass bead) are mounted on pantograph cars with two (2) guns and four (4) glass bead left and one (1) gun and 02 (two) glass bead right, allowing operation always in the direction of the hand lane operation with crawlers for support of hoses. Vertical movement to raise and lower the painting together through pneumatic system. It has two (2) stainless steel tanks with capacity of 400 liters each. Its autonomy is about 16km from painting with 10cm range (equivalent 1600m²).
Main Indication: Cities, highways and local roads
- Motor-compressor set (Atlas Copco - XAS 77 model)
- Set Power: compressor 150PCM effective and diesel engine MWM of 62Hp
- This set operates independently from the truck engine.
- Three mechanical guns
- Six glass bead guns
- One manual gun with 10 meters of special twin hose for air and ink.
- Two tanks in stainless steel of 400 liters each for ink
- Tank for pressurized glass bead
- Individual hydraulic system for ink beater
- Electrical System 12V, alternator, battery 105Ah
- Automatic interface - Electronic with 10 pre-set measures, and the variables unlimited. A double left side and a right side simple.
- Manometers – Mechanism immersed in glycerin
- Platform dimensions: 5400 x 2200mm
- Three blowers to clean the area to be painted.